The stock exchange market made a bullish trend at the end of today’s trading session posting gains that increased the index by +5.47 points. The All-Share Index increased by +0.01% closing at 37,952.65 from 37,947.18 index points.
• The stock exchange market value currently stands at N19.78 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -5.76%.
• The market breadth closed positive as ETERNA led 22 Gainers, and 10 Losers topped by FTNCOCOA at the end of today’s session.
• The stock market has declined -2,318.07 basepoints since the start of the year.
NGX ASI top gainers
1. ETERNA up +10.00% to close at N7.13
2. UPL up +9.93% to close at N1.55
3. CUTIX up +9.92to close at N3.99
4. REGALINS up +8.89% to close at N0.49
5. LEARNAFRCA up +8.76% to close at N1.49
NGX ASI top losers
1. FTNCOCOA down -7.32% to close at N0.38
2. SOVRENINS down -6.06% to close at N0.31
3. ETI down -3.77% to close at N5.10
4. STERLNBANK down -3.21% to close at N1.51
5. UBN down -2.68% to close at N5.45
• Market sentiments trend towards the bulls as 22 gainers outweighed 10 losers.
• Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.