The Nigerian Stocks exchange market made a bearish trend at the end of today’s trading session, posting losses that decreased the index by -5.65 points. The All-Share Index decreased by -0.01% closing at 37,866.90 from 37,872.55 index points.
- The stock exchange market value currently stands at N19.74 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -5.97%.
- The market breadth closed negative as SOVRENINS led 18 Gainers, and 16 Losers topped by IKEJAHOTEL at the end of today’s session.
- The stock market has declined -2,403.82 base points since the start of the year.
NGX ASI top gainers
- SOVRENINS up +10.00% to close at N0.33
- FTNCOCOA up +9.76% to close at N0.45
- CWG up +9.65% to close at N1.25
- AIICO up +9.52% to close at N1.15
- REDSTAREX up +8.04% to close at N3.36
NGX ASI top losers
- IKEJAHOTEL down -9.29% to close at N1.27
- UPDC down -9.09% to close at N1.30
- WAPIC down -8.47% to close at N0.54
- UPL down -7.24% to close at N1.41
- UNITYBNK down -6.35% to close at N0.59
- Market sentiments trend towards the bull as 18 gainers outweigh 16 losers.
- Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.