Latest NPower News For Today Tuesday, 4th April 2023 can be accessed below.
In today’s Latest Npower News For Tuesday, 4th April 2023, the Publisher Nigeria will be updating you on important issues that you should know as a Npower beneficiary.
So you landed on the page because you need Npower News Today and we published this current news update page to provide you with all the latest happenings for Npower batch c candidates and all they need to know.
Latest Npower News For Today Tuesday, 4th April 2023
1. As Npower management intensifies efforts to ensure that all Npower batch C2 beneficiaries’ stipends payment are cleared, they have also reminded beneficiaries of the implications of not going to PPA. Read what Npower said will happen to Beneficiaries who don’t go to their PPA here Npower To Place PPA Absentees On Payment Hold For 45 Days
2. In the latest update given by Npower regarding the ongoing stipends payment of batches C1 and C2, Npower said they have sent out account validation messages to Beneficiaries containing the link to validate their account details to claim their unpaid. Read details here Npower Stipend Payment – Nasims New Update To Batch C2 and C1 Beneficiaries
3. The management of Npower has said that its technical team is working to address the error message that pops up when Npower C2 Beneficiaries try to access the validation link
4. For the exited Npower beneficiaries asking for information regarding the Nexit scheme, according to information shared by the 36 states and FCT Npower representatives, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs has said that they have given the first set of Nexit beneficiaries 3 million each after the training.
However, no official message has been released by Npower to confirm the authenticity of the information circulating about the Nexit beneficiaries’ payments.
5. The Npower batch C 1 work nation promised to the exited Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries is still there. No new information has been given regarding that yet. Though batch C1 is enjoying the Minister Generosity of 3-month stipends payment. Npower batch C 1 work nation
6. Following the complaints seen from some of the Npower batch C2 beneficiaries who are trying to validate their Npower Nasims Account details via the link https://validation.nasims.ng, we have decided to create this post to share more tips on how to fix the Npower ID error that they might be facing in validating their account details. So let’s go straight to the point! How To Fix Validation Npower ID Not Found Issue
7. In line with the deadline stated above, it is very important for the Npower batch C2 beneficiaries who are yet to validate
8. Inline with that, the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has Inaugurated a Handing Over Notes, Collation and Transition Committee, in line with the Presidential Transition Council directive, because it has become necessary for the Ministry to set up a Ministerial Committee for the collation and development the Handing Over Notes of the entire Humanitarian Sector and come up with a Transition Plan to enable the Ministry interface with the Presidential Transition Council which will be rather soon. FG Begins Npower/NSIP Program Transition Process To New Administration
9. The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is a digital platform created by the Federal Government of Nigeria to manage the selection and deployment of N-Power beneficiaries. NASIMS Portal provides a platform where Nigerian youths can register for various social investment programs, take online assessments, and get deployed for available programs. NASIMS Portal Login www.nasims.gov.ng | Npower NASIMS Website for Batch C 2023
10. Experts say that successful application of skills learnt is imperative in measuring the outcome of any training programme and a facilitator on N-Creative (script writing), Marvelous Abutu, said the beneficiaries are well equipped in that regard. The Programme Manager on Software Training Temitope Folorunsho, shares that same optimism. “We teach them web design, graphics and basic ICT knowledge. So, my expectation is that they should learn this as if their lives depend on it. “There is the need for the programme to be sustain by the next administration, because the impact is enormous”, Folorunsho said..Retaining NPower Will Sustain Youth Empowerment, Poverty Alleviation
11. Nigerian government empowerment scheme, N-Power, called on all eligible Batch C2 beneficiaries to validate their account details on the organisation’s website latest on Friday, March 31, 2023.
This online news platform understands that N-power spokesperson, Chinenye Nwaogu, disclosed this in a statement in Abia state, southeastern Nigeria, on Wednesday, March 29, 2023.
“In line with the deadline stated above, it is very important for the Npower batch C2 beneficiaries who are yet to validate their account details to do so to enable them to claim the payment of their stipends,” Nwaogu said.
“Failure to validate the account could prolong stipends payment for a beneficiary. Please, endeavor to complete the validation process before the closing date.” Has Npower Nasims Validation Ended? Login validation nasims gov ng