Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Protection Officer (CPO) & Head Driver
Locations: Lekki, Ikeja – Lagos and Agbara – Ogun
- Primarily responsible for providing driving, chauffeur and personal security duties to the Managing Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the vehicle(s) allocated for the transportation of the Client
- Ensure assigned vehicle(s) is/are kept in good condition AT ALL TIMES by checking that all documentations are in order and by attending to any minor issues, reporting major issues immediately to the Administrative Department and following the Company Vehicle Maintenance Procedures.
- Handle airport pick up and drop offs for the client and help facilitate seamless passagethrough immigrations and customs as required.
- Monitor and manage fuel consumption economically for assigned vehicle(s).
- Develop, advice and help implement measures/protocols to ensure other drivers
- optimize fuel consumption and reduce fraud during fuel purchase and usage.
- Ensure all necessary protocols are followed in the unlikely event of an accident or
- personal harm to the client.
- Coordinate other duties as directed, while maintaining all MD related assignments as Number 1 priority AT ALL times.
- Assess threats to the client /within his environs and implement authorized strategies to mitigate or prevent those threats.
- Set an example as a security personnel of good work ethics, security awareness, commitment, good habits and courteousness.
- Carry out periodic physical inspections on all vehicles and submit reports on time to the Admin Department.
- Period inspection of security systems and equipment at Company locations and report any issues to the MD or Head, HR & Admin as directed.
- Periodic inspection of security personnel at various Company locations to ensure compliance with security protocols. To immediately address any real or perceived non‐compliance issues and report all risks/threats to the MD or Head, HR & Admin.
- Provide strategic advice to the MD on all security related matters.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Military or Police Academy training Certificate.
- 5 years’ prior experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in written & oral English.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Defensive and Evasive driving certification.
- Advanced knowledge of Road networks in Nigeria and the use of Digital maps.
- Valid driver’s license and LASDRI card.
Skills & Abilities:
- Optimum physical health and strength.
- Defense and physical combat skills.
- Excellent judgement, sound decision making and common sense.
- Ability to handle long hours mentally and physically.
- Ability to keep matters highly confidential and discreet.
- Genuine desire to serve and protect with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Advanced Emotional Intelligence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “CPO Driver” as the subject of the wmail.